Year 11 Examination Support
Y11 Revision Resources
- Year 11 Study Skills and Revision - including revision dates
- Mathematics revision
- English revision
- Revision Pack Language Paper 2
- A Christmas Carol Revision Booklet
- An Inspector Calls Revision Pack
- Animal Farm Knowledge Organiser
- Jekyll and Hyde
- Love and Relationships Poetry
Y11 Exam Support Evening
This is an annual event, delivered to parents of Year 11 students who will be sitting their final GCSE examinations in the summer term. Unlike previous years, students will only be able to sit each examination once; this means that it is imperative for your child to be fully equipped with the right skills to ensure that they achieve their potential in these examinations.
Year 11 Examination Support Evening provides an opportunity for teachers, parents and students to work in partnership, to ensure their son/daughter is successfully equipped for the demands of Year 11. Feedback from parents in previous years has been exceptionally positive.
Information shared at this year's event held on Wednesday 2nd November 2016, included:
- Revision Session and Strategies
- After School Support
- Examination Requirements
- Individual strengths and areas for development
- How to support your son/daughter revise
- Any additional equipment that will be needed for your child's examinations
For any parents that weren't able to attend this important evening, a personalised pack was given to your child shortly after the event. The pack contained an array of resources designed to inform you of key examination information and support / revision materials. Please contact Mrs Brackenridge if you require further information on this evening / personalised packs.