Year 7 Core Curriculum Eve
This is an annual event, providing an opportunity for school to inform parents of key Year 7 information, including:
- Curriculum structure and the core subjects (English, mathematics and science)
- Curriculum changes that will affect your child
- Measuring academic progress, including ‘How to access and interpret reports on GO 4 Schools'
- School and Home support strategies
- Target Setting
- End of year examinations
- Landmark Assessments
- Extra-curricular activities including intervention
The event also allows us to share strategies to best support your child at school and at home during this important transition year.
Information for parents shared at this year's event, held on Thursday 21st September 2017, included: